A few days ago I posted a Blueberry Tart photograph on Facebook and Instagram. They were just so pretty I couldn’t resist! I had several people to comment on my post so I decided to post the recipe on my blog for those of you who follow me on Pinterest.
This recipe is so easy and incredibly yummy! It is great for party or an every day treat! They do not last long at my house, my family loves them! So without further ado……..
Blueberry Tart Recipe!
Tarts✨ sugar cookie dough formed into a mini tart pan, bake according to sugar cookie dough recipe directions, allow them to cool before removing from the tart pan.
Filling✨ One cup granulated white sugar.✨ One block softened cream cheese ✨ 1 teaspoon vanilla✨ a dash of salt
✨ blend until creamy
✨fill the tarts with the cream cheese mixture
✨ top with Blueberries, BlackBerries or Strawberries! Yummy😍
A few tips-
* I usually use this Nestle Toll House Break and bake sugar cookie dough. It’s the perfect size for the mini tart pan. I have made my own but this usually turns out just as well, and it’s a lot less work! 😉 (oh yeah, that’s what I’m talking about!)
* Spray the tart pan with cooking spray.
* You can use a mini tart shaper. If you use the tart shaper you will need to dip it into powdered sugar in between forming each tart. I did not use one on these, I just formed the dough with my fingers.
* When removing the tarts from the tart pan allow them to cool first. After they’re cool remove them by twisting and lifting them out of the tart pan.
* Wash any berries you are using and allow them to dry completely.
* These are best served on the same day you make them. If you are going to make them ahead of time I would make them separately and put them together a few hours before serving. They tend to get a little soft in the refrigerator.
That’s it! My favorite is Blueberry! What’s yours? 🙂